Adam’s Heirlooms &
Other Local Fruit Growers
Local Utah Fruit Shares Every Week
Each week for 20 weeks, you will receive a 1 or more Local Utah Fruits based on availability.
Is Our Fruit Organic? Yes and No, we try our best to partner with other organic & natural practices farms for our fruit. But some fruits are not grown in Utah organically. So we will partner with organic, all natural, no spray, and low spray.
Early in the season its rhubarb, jams, and some small fruits, and then by late July larger fruits are ready to add to the shares. Dependent on the weather and you may receive Local Fruit Products such as local jams, syrups, or juices.
FARMERS that participate in our Fruit Shares:
- Adam’s Heirlooms – plums, rhubarb, peaches, grapes, pears, & apricots
- Week’s Berries-– Strawberries, Blackberries, & Raspberries.
- Pyne Farms – Apples
- Wilson Peaches – Peaches
- Butcher’s Bunches – No Sugar & Low Sugar Artisan Jams made with local fruit
- And Others too….
What will come in your share each week? You will receive 1 large portion or 2 smaller portions of Fruit &/or Locally Made Fruit Products.
- 8 oz of raspberries & 1 1/2# of peaches
- 2# apples & 1 bunch of rhubarb
- 8 oz of blueberries & 1 1/2# plums
- 1 jar of local jam & 1 1/2# grapes
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
Season Starts the first week of June and goes through the middle of October — that’s 20 weeks!
Locations & Dates
- Downtown SLC Tuesdays 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Midvale Wednesdays 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Sandy / Draper Wednesdays 6:30 – 7:00 pm
- Home Delivery Tues or Wed evening (depending on location)
Details about Locations Click here
MUST BE ORDERED WITH A VEGGIE SHARE
PRICES ARE FOR THE FULL SEASON —- Payment Options:
One Payment for Full Season
(3) Three Monthly Payments with Final Payment Due prior to start of the season
PLEASE CONTACT US AT AdamsHeirlooms@gmail.com with any questions or to work out a 3 month payment plan.