Heirloom Vegetable Weekly Farm Baskets
- Bringing Edible History to you Every Week!
- Early Season 6-8 Heirloom produce items each week
- Later Season 8-12 Heirloom produce items each week
- Microgreens included Every Week
- Historically Inspired Baked Goods once a month
- Weekly Email Newsletter with recipes, tips & tricks, and of course food history.
16 Week Season June 13- Sept 26
- $480.00 for 16 weeks
- Join Before May 1st for $25 Discount
Add Eggs to Your Weekly Farm Basket
- Soy Free Pasture Egg Share $72
- 1 doz per week
- Why Soy Free Eggs?
Choose Pick up Location
- Downtown Green Bay Market Saturdays 7am – 12pm
- Downtown Manitowoc Grow It Forward Parking Lot Thursdays 5:30-6:00pm
Want to add a new pick up location near you?
- Just get 5 friends to sign up and we will add pick up location at your home or office.
- Contact Adam for more details.
Home Delivery Available
- Contact us to see if you are in our Delivery Area
- Home Delivery fee will apply
- Deposit of $100 required at time of sign up
- Single payment or equal monthly payments
- Final payment must be made no later than May 31, 2020
- Cash – Check – PayPal – Debit – Credit
Click HERE for more information or to sign up for our Farm Baskets
Questions contact Adam at 920-860-9779 or AdamsHeirlooms@gmail.com
Join Before May 1st for $25 Discount
What comes in my Farm Basket?
- Farm Basket Share is 8+ different items depending on the time of the season and what is available to harvest
- Every share is a combination of Veggies, Herbs and Greens
- As we move through the season, what is in your share will change from week to week.
- There will always be Adam’s Microgreens as well as 1-2 other greens each week such as lettuce, spinach, sorrel, kale, chard and more.
- Plus tomatoes, carrots, beans, & lots of amazing heirloom veggies.
Comments from some of our Members: “My son’s pediatrician asked him what his favorite vegetable was and he said, salad. You should have seen the look of surprise on his face! My kids will try any of your vegetables just because they are Adam’s and that has been the best part of participating in a CSA.”
“The CSA would have been worth it just for learning about Sorrel!”
“I appreciate all of the information given in the weekly newsletters, because it has been very helpful in learning new ways of using various produce so I don’t end up getting tired of eating something the same way all the time. I would also enjoy learning more techniques to store and preserve the produce I can’t use right away.”
“The colours of your eggs are so exquisite, they can be easter eggs without even having to dye them! thank you for taking such thoughtful care of your chickens and cows and animals in general”
Why Choose a Farm Basket Membership?
Adam’s Heirlooms Farm Basket Program allows you to have direct access to high quality, fresh produce grown locally & pesticide free.
When you become a member of a Adam’s Heirlooms Farm Basket Program, you’re purchasing a “share” of vegetables from Founding Fathers Farm in Mishicot, WI. Members pay for an entire season of produce up front before the harvest season begins. This early payment enables us, your personal farmer, to plan our planting for the season, purchase new seed, make repairs, expand growing space, expand operations, and most importantly focus on growing the best heirloom produce possible.
Our produce is harvested hours, not days before it is in your home. We are too small to be certified organic, but follow all natural growing practices. We don’t like to eat chemicals and we don’t think anyone else should either.
We specialize in bringing you a Taste of History by growing very old varieties. Most varieties we grow can be dated back before 1900, so we promise you no GMOs or Hybrids in your produce. You see different colors or shapes and we know you will enjoy the biodiversity that comes with participating in preserving food history with these wonderful Heirloom & Antique Veggies.