Fresh Veggie Pizzas
- 2 (11 7/8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ c 4 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese (1 cup) or 4 ounces shredded parmesan cheese ( 1 cup)
- Broccoli, top florets only, chopped fine
- Green onions, including tops, thinly sliced
- Heirloom Tomatoes, peeled, diced
- Spinach, Arugula, or Swiss Chard, thinly sliced
- cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, diced
- Microgreens, roughly chopped
- Green olives or black olives, chopped
- Purple Cippolini Onions, chopped
- Carrots, diced or shredded
- Red or Green Bell Peppers, diced
- Summer Squash (white scallop or zucchini), sliced very thin or shredded
almost any vegetables, you like raw
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 17×11 rectangular cookie sheet or a 16-ounce pizza pan. Unroll the cresant dough and pinch the seams together into the pan to form a crust.
2. Bake as directed on package until crust is done and just slightly browned on top. Do not overbake. Cool.
5. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, & ranch dressing together and spread over cooled crust.
6. Prepare all of the vegetables of choice by dicing them into very small pieces, placing each vegetable in a separate bowl or stack.
7. ***Pay special attention to the tomatoes, as you need to drain these on paper towels to remove excess moisture.
8. Sprinkle each vegetable, along with the shredded cheese, evenly over the pizza, covering the cream cheese sauce in a decorative fashion.
9. ***NOTE: Don’t be tempted to add too many toppings to this pizza. Toppings need to adhere to cream cheese to make it neater to serve and eat.
10. Cover entire pizza with plastic wrap and gently press toppings into the cream cheese. Refrigerate until serving time. Cut into square servings using a pizza cutter