Learn More about Adam’s Heirlooms
CSA Farm Basket Program
2015 Share Offerings:
- Weekly share of 8-12 different items
- Best for two enthusiastic vegetable eaters or larger households
- Weekly shares of 5-8 different items
- Perfect for 1-2 people or smaller households
How much Food will I get in my Weekly Share?
Full Shares will get 8-12 different items each week
Half Shares will get 5-8 different items each week
Learning to enjoy your CSA means learning to eat seasonally. Enjoying the early crops every week while they are available and then moving on to the later summer crops and finally the autumn crops.
Farming means working with Mother Nature, so even with our best planning & efforts we can’t guarantee what will be in the shares each week. We choose the items for the weekly share from what is ready for harvest that week.
We feel strongly that Greens are important so there will always be greens in your shares, a combination of Micro Greens, Salad Greens, &/or Braising Greens.
Thinking that a Share is too much for You? You may want to consider sharing your share with a friend. You can split a Share each week, or alternate weeks picking up the shares.
To see a more complete list of what will be available at what part of the season – Click Here
How Long Is The Season?
1st week of June – Mid to Late October Approx. 20 weeks Depending on Mother Nature, we could get a few extra weeks in the spring or the fall. So cross your fingers.
Is it Too Late to Sign up for the 2015 Season?
It is never too late to sign up! We will take new members throughout the season at pro-rated costs. Sign up for the Share you want and when we receive your order, we’ll contact you with the prorated price.
How do I Get my Weekly Share?
- Choose a Pick up Location or Home Delivery
- Choose the Day of the Week that works for you
- Click on the Locations Tab for more details
We will send a PayPal Invoice, but you can choose to pay it by Cash, Check, Credit Card, or Paypal
- Stop by with a Cash payment or send us a Check in the mail at 426 Alta View Dr, Midvale, UT 84047
- Credit Card & Paypal payments – We will send you a PayPal invoice and you can use a credit or debit card to pay that invoice.
Choose to pay it all at once or make a few payments.
- 1 Single Payment – pay for the entire season
- 3 Equal Payments – 1/3 billed at time of order, other 2 payments billed at approx 30 & 60 days from date of order. Balance must be paid before first pick up or delivery.
What If I am Out of Town or Can’t make the Pick up?
Managing the dynamics of the CSA shares is a BIG job and we like to spend more of our time in the fields growing your food than on the computer managing last minute changes. So we have a couple of options:
- Have a friend or family member pick up the share
- Change your pick up to a different location & day that week
- Pick up from our Midvale Coolers on between Wed 7pm – Thursday 7pm
- Skip a week – Remember that even if you miss a week or two of deliveries, you are still receiving a GREAT DEAL for all of the fresh, local, sustainably & naturally grown veggies throughout the season!
The bottom line is we will work with you but we need you to Please LET US KNOW VIA EMAIL or TEXT AT LEAST A WEEK AHEAD OF YOUR ABSENCE and we can figure out something for you.
Comments from our CSA Members:“The tomatoes have by far been my favorite! I’ve enjoyed almost everything I’ve tried from you guys but I just can’t seem to get enough of the tomatoes.” “I love everything and I have selected from items that enjoyed last year as well. Love the micro greens!!” “I love the newsletter, the recipes and information about the items is SO helpful!” “You are doing a hard job very very well – and I am extremely grateful for how thoughtfully you run your CSA.”